Are Fenugreeks good for hair? Read more to know the review of Scientific Research
Hair loss is one of the most common problems these days for both genders of all ages. It might be caused by many factors such as pollution, diet, hormonal imbalance, etc. But there are many alternative solutions to this problem, and one of them is Fenugreeks. Indulekha Hair Oil is one of the most powerful hair products in the market, used to treat hair loss problems, prepared by several herbs like fenugreeks, etc. Let’ learn more about Fenugreeks.
What is Fenugreeks?
Fenugreek is a common herb and ingredient used for different purposes, such as making medicines, cooking foods, etc. It comes from tall plants with small white flowers, green leaves, and pods, which comprises golden seeds. It has been used to treat different diseases for years as it has fiber, iron, protein, magnesium, carbs, fat, and manganese.
Scientific Review of Fenugreeks for hair
Fenugreeks being a common item used for hair loss and dandruff problems. Scientists say that it might be good for hair growth in some cases and if they are taken in a supplementary manner. It is has been long taken by the people having dry skin, dandruff, flaky scalp, etc. A one 6 week study in 11 people conducted showed that products having Fenugreeks are beneficial for moisturizing hair and maintaining a healthy scalp. Therefore, using Indulekha Bhringa Oil is a great way to treat your hair loss.
Benefits of Inulekha Hair Oil
- It improves the circulation of blood throughout the scalp to make the hair strong and healthy.
- It has vitamin E, which helps the hair to grow faster.
- It keeps the hair scalp infection away because of its inflammatory properties.
- Fenugreeks is one of those herbs used in this oil to provide healthy, soft, strong, and moisturized hair to people.
- It also helps in slowing down the early greying of the hair by making it look darker.