Best Insurance for Your Bajaj Bike
Among the most popular and largest two-wheeler manufacturers in India is Bajaj Auto Limited. The company which made the iconic Bajaj Chetak and Bajaj Super scooters which dominated the two-wheeler marker for several years in the 90’s, is still going strong with its range of motorcycles. Chief among them are Bajaj Pulsar, Bajaj Discover, Bajaj Platina and Bajaj Avenger, which together give Hero Motocorp, the largest manufacturer of two-wheelers in the country, a run for their money. Bajaj insurance policy – or the Bajaj Auto Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy – is a common plan which provides you with protection for your Bajaj bike from liabilities arising due to accidents, thefts and other third-party liabilities. It is a comprehensive insurance policy which can be purchased online easily.
Advantages of Bajaj Two-Wheeler Insurance
There are many advantages of buying a two-wheeler insurance cover for your Bajaj bike, such as:
- The purchasing process of your Bajaj Insurance is very easy.
- When you buy insurance for your Bajaj two-wheeler, your get 24/7 support from executives of the insurance providers.
- The claims on your Bajaj two-wheeler insurance policy are settled fast. You also get personalized claims assistance and frequent updates on claims settlements through SMS on your mobile phone.
- The authorized service stations provide fast and effective inspection facilities for your Bajaj two-wheeler.
Major Features of Your Bajaj Insurance Coverage
- Damages occurring through natural disasters: The plan provides you coverage for damages caused to your bike through natural calamities like fire, floods, earthquake, landslides, etc.
- Damages occurring through man-made disasters: The plan provides you coverage for damages caused to your bike through man-made calamities like thefts, riots, vandalism, accident caused by third-party, or damage caused during transport by rail, road, etc.
- Personal accident: The Bajaj insurance plans for its bikes will provide benefits up to Rs 1 lakh in the form of personal accident coverage for the rider while driving. Coverage for injuries caused to pillion riders is optional but available as an add-on with the payment of an extra but nominal premium.
- Coverage for third-party legal expenses: The Bajaj insurance policy offers you protection against litigation arising through damages in an accident, which may cause permanent disability or death of the third party or their property.
Claims registration process for your Bajaj two-wheeler
The claims registration process for your Bajaj two-wheeler is pretty much the same as for other vehicles. Upon an accident, you have to inform the insurance provider, file a police complaint in the nearest police station outlining the circumstances of the accident, and jot down the names and contact details of any eye-witness. The company will then send a surveyor to ascertain the circumstance of the accident and report back to the company. You will also have to take your bike to a garage on the company network in order to avail cashless benefits, where you will have to submit all the relevant documents. Thereafter, when the claim is approved, the payment will be made directly to the garage owner.
While selecting an insurance provider for your Bajaj bike, do examines the plans offered by Bharti AXA, which you can customize as per your requirements.