Importance of Plug Hidden Camera
You should know that hidden cams come in numerous sizes and shapes depending on your preferences and needs. Some are more transparent than others, while you can choose based on video quality and other factors.
You can choose wide array of applications for different situation, which is vital to understand. Specific options are small enough, and you can wear them without additional problems. The plug-hidden camera is the perfect option that will offer you decent video quality, a recording option, excellent features, and significant memory.
Before you make up your mind and choose the best hidden cam for your needs, we recommend you to enter here for additional info. Therefore, you should get into the details, which will help you differentiate this option from others. Let us start from the beginning.
Why Do You Need a Residential Hidden Camera?
1. Catch Potential Burglars
The main goal of security cameras is to offer you a significant level of safety and security. Compared with regular CCTV cameras, you should know they are highly effective for preventing potential crime. However, burglars do not get discouraged all the time due to CCTV.
That is why the usual perspective is to use hidden options because burglars know how to destroy visible ones. However, when you have a hidden camera connected to your electric outlet, you can reduce the chances of anyone noticing it, which means you can record a thief to ensure the best course of action.
2. Record Illegal Behavior
You can also use their features outside your household, giving you an additional perspective. They are perfect for catching illegal behavior and thieves in other areas apart from homes. For instance, some people use the devices to record elder abuse in retirement homes, while others use them for retail store security, which is vital to remember.
When you suspect specific customers and employees in the office and wish to determine their behaviors, you can use hidden cams to track them. We recommend you get a plug-hidden cam for your requirements.
3. Catch Liars and Resolve Potential Doubts
The worst thing that can happen in the world of business is stabbing in the back by someone trustworthy. It is unpleasant to determine that someone is lying to you, but that may happen, and you should ensure to follow a similar pattern before it affects your daily responsibilities.
An outlet cam can offer you video material to help resolve outstanding conflicts and put your mind at ease. That way, you can prevent potential issues from happening.
You should understand the steps because no one would care to check out an electrical outlet, meaning you can rest assured and place the cam there. As a result, you will be sure to obtain relevant video material to help you determine the best course of action.
Features of Outlet Cam You Should Know
- Video Quality – You should know that you can get HD and full-HD video quality resolutions, depending on the amount you are willing to spare. Generally, the video quality will show you a transparent perspective and details required for the video you wish to tape. As a result, you can view the situation without any additional hassle. Of course, an outlet camera will not get you film-grade quality, but you will still get what you wanted in the first place.
- Viewing Field – The camera can easily record the seventy-five degrees angle. If you wish to get the max out of the coverage and avoid potential blind spots, we recommend hiding it in the room corner, which is the best course of action. That way, you can achieve ninety percent of coverage, while the blind spots will be at the direct sides, which is inevitable.
- Memory – Like other options on the market, hidden cams do not feature internal memory. However, you will be able to input an SD card slot with supported memory that can reach 128 GB, depending on the type, brand, and price. Of course, you can choose smaller-capacity memory cards. For instance, eight gigabyte SD card can store up to five hours of video, which is vital to remember.
- Motion Activation – You may think the five hours of video recording will not be enough for the process. However, movement will activate the recording process, meaning it will not capture moments where nothing is happening. Therefore, you will not end up with a useless video of empty rooms or a backyard. Instead, the recordings will follow arrivals based on human motion.
How to Use It?
Another essential consideration is that most socket cams do not require additional setup because you can plug it in and use it the way you want. At the same time, you do not have to understand the latest technological advancements.
Most of them come with three vital buttons on one side: a video quality switch, an on/off button, and an operation mode. The other side will feature an overwrite switch, meaning you will erase the old material and start recording from the start.
Most of them come with rechargeable batteries that can last up to a few days depending on the model and brand you choose. The best way to access recordings is by installing a native app that will provide you peace of mind. That way, you can watch it in real-time, check out the recordings and receive real-time notifications about motion detection.
Of course, you can take the SD card and connect it to the PC using a specific adapter, which is another way of doing it.
As you can see from everything mentioned above, finding a socket camera is as simple as it gets. At the same time, you do not have to find a professional installer, similar to visible CCTV options. Therefore, you can install everything by following the user manual, meaning you can plug it in and use it in a matter of seconds.
Of course, we recommend you conduct comprehensive research before choosing a model to help you determine the best one for your budget capabilities and security requirements.