Important Factors That Affect Hair Transplant Cost In Jaipur
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure which includes the transfer of the hair grafts from the donor area to the recipient bald area. The donor area is specifically that area which possesses permanent hair roots and the recipient area is that area which is desired to be covered by the harvested hair roots.
Cost has always stayed a crucial factor when it comes to the cosmetic procedures as they are known to be expensive ones which make them out of reach of many. Hair transplant procedures are also known to be expensive procedures but due to introduction of huge hair transplant industry in India the cost of the hair transplant has reduced drastically.
Hair transplant in Jaipur has gained wide attention of people from all around the globe which has crowned Jaipur with huge patient footfall. Few of the very renowned hair transplant surgeons are practicing in Jaipur who are been accounted among the best hair transplant surgeon across the world.
Medispa hair transplant clinic in Jaipur and Delhi is one of the leading clinics for hair transplant in India whose fame has encompassed huge patient footfall every year. We are well known to provide excellent services with maintaining international level of standards to deliver the best possible outcomes with fulfilling essential parameters for successful hair transplant: maximum hair density and natural looking outcomes.
Dr Suneet Soni is pioneer in the field of hair transplant which has been providing the world class hair transplant since years and has gained huge reputation and recognition in the world of hair transplant. His excellent surgical skills and artistic vision never fails to deliver impeccable results with high success rate.
Hair transplant cost in Jaipur is way too affordable as compared to other metro cities despite its popularity as best hair transplant industry. The services offered by few of the hair transplant clinics in Jaipur are way too superior to clinics in the rest of the country with comparable cost. Thus, people in the search of finding the best hair transplant treatment visit Jaipur for hair transplant tourism.
There are numerous factors which need to be scrutinized before deciding the cost of the hair transplant. The hair transplant cost in Jaipur ranges from 60,000 to 400,000 INR which varies according to these factors. The most crucial factor deciding the cost of the procedure is the numbers of hair grafts to be harvested from the donor area. Each hair graft in the city would cost you around 20 – 125 INR which vary from clinic to clinic.
The factors deciding the cost are explained as follows:
- Extent of baldness: The area of baldness is judged using a very commonly used classification termed Norwood classification. The higher grades of baldness which refers to larger area of baldness would cost you more as compared to the initial bald cases.
- Number of hair grafts planned to be harvested: The number of hair grafts needed to perform the procedure is one of the most crucial decisions taken to perform a successful hair transplant. The cost of the hair transplant procedure increases as the number of hair grafts needed is increased and vice versa.
- Type of hair transplant: The hair transplant can be performed on either bald areas in scalp or the facial areas including beard, moustache and eyebrows. The facial hair transplant is pricier than the scalp hair transplant as face is the most specific aesthetic bound region of our body which make the procedure bit tricky and difficult.
- Techniques chosen to perform hair transplant: The hair transplant can be performed using 2 primary techniques FUT and FUE. FUT hair transplant technique is cheaper at most of the clinics as compared to the FUE hair transplant technique. The higher cost of FUE hair transplant is because of it being a tedious procedure which involves more time to extract each individual hair graft.
- Sex of the patients: Female hair transplant is pricier than the male hair transplant as the procedure is bit tricky and difficult in females. Secondly, female pattern of hair loss which is central thinning demands the need of more number of hair grafts as compared to the male hair transplant.
- Educational qualification of the hair transplant surgeon: If the hair transplant surgeon is super specialized then the procedure might or might not cost you more as compared to the sub qualified hair transplant surgeons or physicians performing the procedure.
- Experience of the hair transplant surgeon: A highly experienced hair transplant surgeon might cost a bit higher as compared to the novice surgeons. But going to an experienced surgeon would surely be worthy and tend to have higher success rate.
- Infrastructure and reputation of the hair transplant clinic: A reputed hair transplant clinic might have spent years to gain that level of fame and expertise in these procedures. Thus, it is possible that the reputed clinics cost you bit more but still is worth choosing.
- Location of the clinic: The city with higher cost of living would increase the cost of the procedure.
Feel free to book an appointment with us at Medispa hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Jaipur for the genuine suggestions and the best experience of hair transplant.