Look for your Options for the Anxiety Complications
An anxiety attack, on the other hand, is easily identifiable because it causes physical symptoms. We speak of an anxiety attack if the subject feels at least four of the symptoms from the list below:
- Feeling of tightness in the chest with a feeling of suffocation
- Heart palpitations
- Feeling of strangulation
- Chest pain
- Feeling of dizziness
- Feeling of unreality (decreolization) or of being detached from oneself (depersonalization)
- Fear of dying
- Fear of losing self-control, of going crazy
- Hot flashes or chills
- Feelings of numbness
Anguish and anxiety are not inevitable
Managing your anxiety requires real introspection: looking back, retracing the thread of your life in order to understand how the past has impacted the person you have become, and you must also have the ability to question yourself. Others are not always responsible for all of our discomfort. They may have been at the origin of it, certainly even, but today it is up to everyone to decide. It is up to us to live our life and not to endure it.It is important to assimilate the idea that we are the only masters of our anxiety. The havening technique for anxiety is important there.
The last thing you can do is try to fight the anxiety, fight it at all costs, or ignore it. If there is a fight, the anguish will do everything to win, win the game and come back even stronger, even if we pretend to ignore it. If we don’t listen to her, she will try to make herself heard by all means. On the contrary, we must look it in the face and try to understand the message it wants to send us because anguish hides a message, always, something from our daily life, from our past that has not been resolved and desperately seeks to be heard.
Anguish is not inevitable and it is up to us to tame it to overcome it. Anguish must not overwhelm us, and for that we must take charge of our lives. Several methods can help you; it’s up to you to find the one that suits you:
- Therapy, whether analytical, behavioral cognitive (CBT), can help you face the anxiety and find the right way to tame it
- Hypnosis, when it is accompanied by therapy, can be a powerful tool to overcome his anxieties, by decoding the unconscious and suggesting another way to behave
- Meditation can be of considerable help, always in parallel with therapy
- In severe cases, taking medications prescribed by a psychiatrist can be highly useful.
In the event of a severe anxiety attack, do not hesitate to call your doctor, or the same.