Things to Take Care while appearing for RRB NTPC Exam
Railway Recruitment Board releases huge number of vacancies every for different posts in various departments of the Indian Railway. This year, Railway released a total of 35208 Vacancies for Non-Technical Popular Categories for the post namely- Goods Guard, Station Master, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Train Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Traffic Assistant, etc.
- Candidates have to clear 4 stages- CBT I, CBT II, Typing Skill Test, and Document Verification/ Medical Examination to be a part of the Indian Railway through NTPC.
- Candidates should start preparing for the exam before the date comes closer.
- The RRB NTPC Stage 1 will be conducted in the month of November expectedly.
- Candidates whose application form will be accepted by the authority, only those are eligible to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019.
- In the Admit Card, candidates will get complete detail about the exam center, exam date, exam time.
- Candidates are suggested to reach the exam center 15 minutes before the exam is scheduled.
What Changes can be made in RRB NTPC Hall Ticket?
Candidates filled 5 cities on the basis of the priority to select the exam center. As the exam will be conducted in the different states and union territories of the country, so possibly the change in the exam center/ exam date/ exam time, etc will come in the scene for some of the candidates.
- Exam Center
- If the exam center is too far from the candidate’s place.
- If the city allocated for the exam is not as per the preferred city selected by the candidate while online.
- Exam Date
- If the candidates are not available on the date given by the officials.
- Shift Timings
- Changes in the details of E-Letter
Steps to Change the Exam Center
Once the RRB NTPC Admit Card will release, candidates, are allowed to change the exam center, exam date, exam timing as per their convenience. The steps for changing the exam date, shift timings are the same as for the exam center.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Railway.
- Enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)/ Password.
- Go to the ‘Helpdesk’ option at the top
- Click on ‘Log new Ticket’
- Select the post applied (Assistant station master, Traffic Apprentice, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, etc)
- Next select ‘Examination Details Related’ in the problem category
- In problem type, choose one of the following to change test center cities based on the issues:
- a) The test center is too far from your place. b) The test city allocated is not as per the preferred cities selected by the candidate. c) Can the test center be changed?
- In the problem statement, type “Need a change of test venue to”.
- Click on Submit.
Declaration of the Result
- The RRB NTPC Result is declared on the basis of the difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates appeared in the exam.
- The selection of the candidates is declared by the authority of the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Candidates have to clear all the stages of the exam step by step to be a part of the Indian Railway.