Tips on How to Find Out if a Renovation Company is Worth your Time and Money
Kitchen renovation is an interesting project for experienced professionals who seek to satisfy every individual client. That said, despite all manufacturers and suppliers in the market claim that they are masters at renovation, only a selective few like Granite au Sommet are actually worth your time and money.
In this guide we have laid out a certain set of codes that only a limited few contractors follow. And, these codes are the features that you should be looking at when choosing a company. So, let’s begin.
- They Should be Easy to Contact and Locate
Elite firms are easy to get in touch with. You can:
- Fill their online form to which they will promptly reply.
- You can call them or email them for booking an appointment.
- You can fax them as well.
Besides, they are easy to locate. For example, Granite au Sommet is one of the centrally located Granite in Laval showrooms that’s just 25 minutes away from Montreal and hardly 10 minutes from Laval.
- They Should Offer a Stunning Variety of Materials
Elite companies understand the customers’ hunger for variety. Which is why they offer all kinds of trending countertops, listed below.
- Granite countertops
- Quartz countertops
- Marble countertops
- Dekton countertops
- Soapstone countertops
- They Should Offer Multiple Services
Renovation isn’t just limited to the supply of countertops. There are many other services – listed below – that are needed for a project’s success and elite companies offer all of them.
- They invite you for a showroom visit so that you can touch and feel the materials and then choose.
- They encourage you to bring samples of your door and cabinets and color of the paint so that their designers can suggest what will look best with the interiors.
- They visit your house to take proper dimensions.
- They use laser technology to cut all kinds of stones – granite, quartz, marble – with neat edges.
- They supply the products and install them in your kitchen while being mindful that there’s no damage done to your property.
- They also offer additional services like the removal of existing countertops upon request.
- They Respect Deadlines
Time is of utmost value and professionals at Granite au Sommet understand that. So, they make sure that:
- Their designers visit your place to take the dimensions within a week.
- They deliver and install countertops in natural stone within 2 weeks.
- They Have Transparent Payment Policies
Elite firms do not believe in trapping customers. Which is why they send quotations even before you can plan a visit to their showroom.
- You can e-mail them the dimensions of your kitchen alongside some pictures and they will send you the approx cost.
- You can fill their estimate form and calculate the cost yourself.
Besides, they offer countertops at the best market prices so that you can easily afford one.
Thus, as long as the company you pick offers all the services listed above, you can be rest assured that your money is in the right hands.