5 Tips for Hiring an Event Photography Firm in Singapore
Everyone should take beautiful images to capture significant moments in life. Wedding and event photographers are skilled specialists that can assist you in making it happen. It is critical to hire the best photographer for your event. Here are five tips for hiring the best event photography firm in Singapore for your needs.
#1 Discern Their Style
As a customer, you should choose the ideal photographic style for your occasion. Some people like natural, creative, photojournalistic styles. Others prefer images that are more staged, formal, and traditional. Examine the references provided by the event photography firm in Singapore from previous clients. If they cannot supply any on demand, it is time to go elsewhere.
#2 Learn Their Personalities
Customers should consider if their personalities fit with the photographer or videographer in Singapore. They should also feel at ease with the photographer or videographer. Look for a firm that will make you comfortable asking inquiries or making requests. Most individuals can get a few significant photos. However, the best firms can capture a whole event from start to finish.
#3 Inquire About Everything
There are various questions you should ask any prospective photographer. Here are some of the most critical questions to ask the firm:
- A) Will they photograph the event themselves, or will an acquaintance do so?
- B) How many weddings or events similar to theirs did they photograph in the previous year?
- C) Is this their full-time employment or side hustle?
- D) Do they have a backup plan?
- E) Do they belong to any professional organisations?
- F) How long have they worked as a professional photographer?
- G) What are the turnaround times for image/product delivery?
- H) Do they also offer video production services for clients around Singapore?
#4 Talk Over Details
Inquire with an event photography firm in Singapore whether they have a legitimate business licence and professional liability insurance. Many so-called freelance photographers are not legally licensed or insured. Ensure to inquire about copyrights and picture usage. Ask any questions concerning payment plans, cancellations, rescheduling, and retainer refunds.
#5 They Should Also Ask Questions
The photographer you are considering should also have many questions for you, the customer. They should also inquire about the event timetable, gathering information on all fundamental aspects such as start time and venue. Once you have discovered a reliable event photography firm in Singapore you are interested in, ask yourself three questions before making a booking:
- Price – Will the pricing of their services fit within the limits of your budget?
- Value – Are the packages they are offering reasonable in price?
- Intangibles – Discern whether the event photographer and the crew are well-dressed, prompt, has good references, and are personable.
Vivid Snaps is a multi-disciplinary media production and live streaming firm established in Singapore that specialises in corporate video creation. They are committed to providing high-quality photography and video production services to local and international organisations. Vivid Snaps expanded its portfolio beyond instant print in 2013 to offer a full range of event photography services. Their service offerings will develop in response to market demands, and they attempt to provide value to clients by adapting to their changing needs. Visit Vivid Snaps’ website to learn more about the firm and its other service offerings.