How To Establish Business In Singapore Through A Shell Company
Singapore is a wonderful place to do business because of its geographical and economical importance in South East Asia. However, foreign entities, who wish to have a company set up in this place, have to go through many processes and take a lot of time. At AI Accountant, our Account Manager Chai Chung Hoong offers the facility of buying one from the available Shell company for sales for a quick resolution to all your problems.
WHAT IS A SHELL COMPANY?
Shell company is a ready-made setup, an existing company that is in complete compliance with local business laws and rules, explained AI Accountant Chai Chung Hoong. It is the perfect solution to all the difficulties any business owner may face when setting up a company in Singapore. It gives the business owner/s all the facilities and ease of doing business activities in Singapore without unnecessary pressure.
Usually a shell company for sale Singapore comes with the flexibility of a name change after the ownership changes. AI Accountant is one of the special firms in Singapore that offers this particular facility to our clients. The ready-made companies are useful for all businesses and foreign companies who wish to expand their international outreach in Singapore.
WHAT IS THE PROFILE OF A SHELL COMPANY IN SINGAPORE?
There are many details, but these are the important points.
- Each shell company is incorporated as a private limited company in Singapore.
- There is only one stakeholder or shareholder in the company with just one share to own.
- The paid-up capital is always S$1 to start with. This enables the company buying the shell company to add more funds later and increase the value. There is also a provision to consequently add more shares to the company as and when the new business owner wants or needs.
- The shell company already has a local address registered as its own. This fulfils local law requirement.
- Each company registered in Singapore needs a nominee director. At AI Accountant, we will sell you the shell company and provide our partner offering nominee director service on request.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR BUYING A SHELL COMPANY?
The requirements are simple.
- The personal details of the new shareholder or business owner to be specific; is essential.
- There has to be a resident director appointed as per the choice of the business owner, buying the shell company. This position can be filled either by a local or foreigner.
WHAT COMES WITH THE SHELL COMPANY?
The important assets come along with the shell company include the below.
- Company share transferred to the new business owner.
- If required, AI Accountant Chai Chung Hoong will help the business owner open the bank account with any bank in Singapore.
- The Pertinent documents are handed over, including the Incorporation Certificate, Articles of Association Certificate and Memorandum Certificate along with share certificate.
It’s so simple. The entire process may take an hour, or at the most two and the shell company can be bought. It is the easiest way to do business in Singapore. Contact AI Accountant Chai Chung Hoong today!