How to Take An Instant Loan In Singapore
In everyone life there comes a day where they will meet with an unforeseen emergency like the person has to be hospitalized because of a road accident, or his or her health is not good etc.
So to pay for this unexpected expense, one can apply for a Personal Loan Singapore and does not have to worry about the huge amount to repay a personal loan have a very small interest rate on it.
This type of loan is also called a fast cash loan in which you can instantly apply for a loan and take the amount of money needed by you to complete or pay for anything that is remaining.
In Singapore, those people with less credit score do not have to worry as there the moneylender does not check the borrower’s credit score and gives the money to him almost instantly.
What is the different type of urgent loan in Singapore?
These are the different type of loan:-
- Personal loan:- This type of loan is common everywhere in the world and is given out to people worldwide with a low-interest rate. You can take a personal loan from a bank, financial institution, or private lenders, you can also take a personal loan from NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Corporation) etc. You have to pay the amount back in time to get a good credit score so that you can get less interest rate.
- Payday loan:- This loan is taken for short term unexpected expense. In this loan, you will have to give back the amount of money that has been taken by you within your next payday that means salary. This does not have a monthly payment facility like a personal loan.
- SME loan Singapore:- This type of loan is taken by a businessman to deal with any unexpected expense such as payment of rent, electricity bill, water bill etc. You can even use the money received to pay for the transportation charges of the raw materials.
- Pawnshop loan:- In this type of a loan a person who has a bad credit score can directly go to the pawnshop owner where he can ask to get a loan in which the borrower has to keep something as collateral with the owner and if you fail to pay back the amount then the item which you have kept will be sold by the shop owner.
- Credit card loan:- It is also a type of urgent loan as the amount of money is fixed by the bank on when you make yourself a credit card, and only the fixed amount of money can be used from that credit card whenever you want.
Where can you get these loans?
There are many ways through which you can take a loan in Singapore, but mostly there are moneylender authorised by the Singapore government to give loan to the people.
You can also take loans from the bank, which is declared safe and trusted to use.
How to take an instant personal loan
During the pandemic time, everyone had to cancel all their plans such as a wedding, birthday parties and also trips that you were about to take with either your friends or also your family.
In these time you should also consider having a backup plan in case anything happens like any emergency expenditure like a hospital bill or even medical bill.
During this tough and uneasy times, DBS bank Singapore is there to provide you with their personal loan scheme, which offers personal loan at a very low rate of interest compared to other banks and financial institution.
One of the leading loan providers in Singapore is DBS bank, and they don’t just select and tell you your repayment scheme, but it is up to the customer to take a loan, and then they will decide how much money they will pay as their monthly instalment and the time period in which they will complete repayment.
There are mostly two ways in which you can take a loan from DBS if you are a digital user of the DBS bank then you can just scroll through the app of the DBS bank and take the personal loan you want, but if you are not a digital user, then you can take a loan from their official bank website.
In this, we will tell you how to take a loan from the website.
How to take a personal loan from DBS Singapore:-
- Firstly you will have to go to the DBS bank’s official website, and then you will have to select the category of which you want to browse which will be available as a side popup menu on the left side of the webpage.
- Then you will have to click on the option of loan and then select the category of loan you want to take, and in our case, we are taking a personal loan so we will click on the personal loan.
- After selecting personal loan option, we will be redirected to the page which has all the option and also has the chart where you can see and differentiate between the prices offered on it on different interest on type of loan.
- Then one you have thought of the loan you want then you will have to click on it, and then it will redirect you to another webpage.
- After being redirected, you will see a different type of option on your screen such as take a loan now, take a loan for a different time period and when you click on take loan now it will redirect you to a new webpage.
- It will take you to the page where you have to fill on the amount of loan that you want, and there you will have to put in your bank account details, and you also have to put up the financial statement from your bank which will tell your status, and then you also will be given an option to select the loan amount, period and interest charged and calculate the EMI for yourself.
I hope you get the information you are looking for in this article.