Maruti Suzuki S-Presso -5 Reasons why you should buy it?
Maruti Suzuki has enhanced the sales and revenues of its extremely affordable automobiles in the past few years. Highly refined vehicles at great affordability seem to be the “mantra” of the Indo-Japanese car makers. And it seems that Maruti Suzuki wants to take the upper hand in the entry level cars with the recently launched Maruti Suzuki S Presso.
This pocket size-dynamite looks incredible in all aspects. Be it the Suvish like stance or the fine aesthetics of the car, or its lavish interiors. S-presso seems to tick all the boxes and is certainly a must have car for all the enthusiasts who are looking for a Micro Suv in a decent budget. The car certainly doesn’t seem to get much of the competition from other cars like Renault Kwid, and Datsun Redi-Go as the Indo-Japanese company has priced the car aggressively than it may rival against the likes of Mahindra Kuv 100 and a much-awaited Tata H2X.
Though the claims of a much powerful 1.2-liter engine have shattered and the Maruti Suzuki has stuck to the k10b series engine with the latest Heartect platform.
Thus the following are the five reasons why you should buy S-Presso.
- Premium feel at a reasonable price- for an entry level segment, S-Presso is surely an amazing prospect with a new and suave look, the car leaves behind the cars like Renault Kwid and Datsun Go. A boisterous stance and great styling bits like chrome on the front grille gives it a certain edge as far as looks are concerned. With a vibrant set of colours like Orange and Blue, it surely makes for a perfect choice, especially concerning the extremely capable performance of the car. Thus, people should go for the car as it looks and feels better than the rival cars in this segment.
- A Refined K10b BS-VI engine- Though, the car was believed to carry the 1.2-litre engine of the swift or Baleno, but the 67 BHP engine from the heartect platform also seems to be an enthralling one ride. The car is also available with the AGS variants, which would ensure the smooth and responsive performance of the engine. The BS-VI compression would also fulfill the basic requirements of the emission norms from the next year. The dynamics of the car would certainly play a part in the improved proficiencies of the 1.0-litre engine.
- Mileage Efficiency- An extremely refined BS-VI engine is believed to give 21.7 kmpl of mileage, which is amazing concerning the new norms of emission.
- Amazing features and Interiors- Maruti S-Presso looks amazing from the inside as well. The presence of the Suzuki Smartplay Infotainment device gives certain privileges to the owners. Some vital safety features like ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, and Speeding alarms are a revelation in the segment. Seat covers are also quite lavish and the Spacious cabin ensures a comfortable ride with your family as well.
- Affordable price on offer- The base model is priced at an exclusive 3.69 lakhs, and the top model for the AGS model retails at 4.91 lakhs of exclusive price. Thus, S-Presso is certainly a budget friendly option for those who are looking for an eye-catching car.