Office job openings currently in Modesto, California
Office Job Openings in Manteca California
The City of Manteca, CA is looking for a deputy city clerk. This office job involves both professional and technical work under general direction to support the City Clerk. Typical responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordinating with the City of Manteca’s records management program
- Implementing and updating a city-wide records retention schedule
- Assisting in the preparation and publication of agenda packets and public hearing notices
Previous experience in a city clerk’s office is desirable.
Office Job Openings in Oakdale California
Oak Valley Hospital in Oakdale, CA is seeking a materials clerk. Applicants will be expected to handle a variety of office supply and forms maintenance tasks. These could include:
- Gathering data
- Maintaining inventory and files
- Assisting in forms design
- Acting as a liaison between departments and printers
- Maintaining copy machine supplies
- Requisitioning more supplies
- Generally assisting with clerical tasks as needed
High school graduate or equivalent and at least 1 year of clerical and printing experience is requested.
Office Job Openings in Modesto California
Western Dental & Orthodontics in Modesto, CA is offering a receptionist position. Critical skills for this position include:
- Customer service
- Answering telephones and confirming or following up on appointments
- Maintaining the appointment book
- Filling charts
- Checking voicemail
- Maintaining a welcoming environment in the waiting area
This position offers competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and other perks and advancement opportunities.
Multiple office job openings are available in a local tomato cannery business. These include:
- IT positions such as database entry and maintenance
- Digital marketing and business development
- Marketing data entry
A diverse skill set is needed for these careers. These positions typically come with competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, paid vacations, and full health/vision/dental and life insurance.