Places You Must See in Chicago During Vacations
When it comes to sightseeing, Chicago always makes up to the list. Chicago also called the windy city is known for its world-class architecture, shopping district, nightlife, and football friends. If you plan to have fun with your friends and looking for a place to spend your never forget vacation, Chicago is the one for you. Upon coming to this beautiful city, there are many places which will catch your attention, but here is a list of top sights of Chicago which you can’t afford to miss:
- Millennium ParkThis comes at the top in our list as it’s one of the most popular places to visit in Chicago. It’s free to visit Millennium Park and is popular for organizing concerts and festivals. People usually visit Millennium Park to see the Crown Fountain and Cloud Gate, better known as “The Bean.” You’ll notice fascinating sculptures and modern installations everywhere in this 25-acre park whereas taking a night stroll. The Millenium Park is certainly one of the simplest places to go to in Chicago for every kind of tourist, therefore once deed all of your bags within the edifice and resting for a short while, get a party bus rental and visit this place with your group.
- Lincoln Park ZooYou might have visited a zoo in your childhood during your early years but trust me that experience would have been totally different for visiting Lincoln Park Zoo. Located within the middle of the town and enclosed by skyscrapers and buildings, this prime location happens to be one in every of everyone’s favorite places to go to in Chicago. If you are a natural and animal lover, a visit to the Lincoln Park Zoo is a must for you.
- RiverwalkAnother beauty which you must visit is Riverwalk. If you wish to relish the nightlife of Chicago and need to love the city lights next to the Chicago river while selecting your dinner menu from a spread of bars, pubs, and restaurants, Riverwalk is that the best place for you. The Riverwalk has a number of the most effective restaurants you’ll be able to verify while exploring the night streets in a party bus rental.
- The Magnificent MileThe Magnificent Mile, a stretch of Michigan Avenue between the Chicago River and Oak Street, is Chicago’s grandest street. So do many of the city’s oldest buildings, including several from the late 19th century. If you feel like visiting some top-notch luxury hotels, bars, and shopping malls, Magnificent Mile is the right place for you. You can find The Drake, Donald Trump’s gaudy Trump International Hotel & Tower and the beloved, and the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, here.
- Art Institute of ChicagoIf you are a fan of Art, this place is for you! It’s the home of the most impressive collections of impressionist and non-impressionist art, along with other genres. Currently, The Art Institute of Chicago is featuring around 300,000 works that are collected over here from all over the world.
There is a huge list of places you should see upon visiting this beautiful city but for now, these will do. Remember you are visiting in Chicago in order to make beautiful memories, so it’s not about how many places you see, it’s about how many experiences you had. So just hope into a party bus rental and get on your way to explore this beautiful city.