Symbiosis distance learning
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is a well-known private Institute located in Maharastra. Symbiosis is popular for offering world-class Masters in Business Administration (MBA) courses. Currently, students from more than 45 countries are studying at Symbiosis.
The university was established in the year 1971 by S.B. Majumdar. The motto which is followed by the university is “The world is one family”. In 2002, the institute received autonomous status. Apart from regular full-time courses, the university also offers distance education.
Duration of the course
The university offers both dual and single specialisation programs which continue for 2 years, however, the maximum duration which an individual can take to complete the course is 4 years.
Types of courses offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Writing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Instructional Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-primary Teachers Training
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law
The institution further offers dual and single specialisation for PGDBA courses. The specialisations offered are listed below:
- Management Accountant
- Human Resources
- Customer Relation Management
Prospectus of Symbiosis Distance MBA
Click the below mentioned link to get the online prospectus.
The total fee which a student falling under the general category has to pay is Rs 37,000 for the course and Rs 1,500 for the form. A student coming from defence, paramilitary or police background will have to pay Rs 34,000 as the course fee and Rs 1,500 for getting the form. SAARC students will have to pay Rs 90,000 as the course fee and Rs 6,900 for the form. International students willing to study at Symbiosis will have to pay 1,66,000 as the course fee and rupees 6,900 for getting the form.
Accreditation of the university
The university is accredited by UGC. UGC is one of the top institutes located in the country to accredited any university situated in India. Below we are inserting a screenshot of the accreditation letter
How to take admission?
The very first step which needs to be done for taking admission in Symbiosis University is to purchase the prospectus containing all details regarding the program, however, you can also refer to the prospectus link mentioned in this article. Application form of the university is available online, fill up the form carefully and submit it online with the registration fee. Submit the first instalment or complete fee after the admission is confirmed.
Eligibility for the course
- Students willing to pursue their higher studies from Symbiosis University must be a graduate from any recognized university in any discipline.
- For international students, graduation from any recognized university is a must.
- Students who are currently in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- It is a must to sit for PGDBA Entrance Test
- Candidates having valid marks ( current year) in any national or international MBA entrance test are eligible for studying in Symbiosis University.
When it comes to Masters in Business Administration, Symbiosis is one of the best institutes offering the course. The university is managed professionally and has a reasonable fee structure. If you are looking for a private institution option for doing distance education in the field of business, Symbiosis is definitely one of the best options available in the country.
Address: Symbiosis Bhavan
1065 B, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony
Pune – 411016, Maharashtra, India.