What Is the Best Way to Download Videos from Facebook?
In recent times, Facebook Watch has become the most interesting feature of this app which is also considered the most popular social media app in the world. Facebook Watch is that feature of the app which allows users to watch a variety of videos from various popular categories like music, food, gaming, live and many more.
You can browse based on these categories or scroll through the random mix that Facebook puts up for every user. You can save them to watch later or you can download them and save them on your device to watch whenever you want even without Wi-Fi or a running data connection then. Read on to find out how to do so.
How to Download Facebook Videos and save Them on Your Device?
Videos from Facebook Watch can be downloaded in one of three ways.
- You can use an online Facebook video downloader
- Using a video downloader app is another way to download videos from Facebook Watch
- You can use browser extensions to download videos from Facebook Watch and save them to your device
All three methods are fairly easy but using an online Facebook video downloader seems to be the easiest. Using an online Facebook video downloader is the best because you don’t have to make space on your phone for another app to download videos as you would have to do in case you used an app. Online Facebook video downloaders are also more reliable than browser extensions which may not work always. The steps to download videos from Facebook Watch using an online Facebook video downloader are very simple. Here is our step-by-step guide to downloading videos from Facebook using an online Facebook video downloader.
- Open your Facebook app and find the video you wish to download
- You will find a three-dot icon on the top right corner of the video. Click on it and you will find a list of functions
- Out of the list of functions, choose the “Copy Link” function and you will get the link to the Facebook video that you want to download
- Paste the link on the online Facebook video downloader
- Your video will be processed and then you can download it
- You can name the video and save it on your device to watch later
The videos downloaded from an online Facebook video downloader are usually saved in the Downloads folder of the device in which it is being downloaded on to. Your video is now ready to be watched whenever you want even if your device does not have access to a WIFI or a running data connection when you want to watch the video.
You can even download live videos from Facebook and watch then whenever you want. Once a video is downloaded you can even share it with your friends and family who do not use social media apps like Facebook. An online Facebook video downloader just makes things easier for everyone.